[Xapian-discuss] Simple Question on Omega

Duncan McQueen dwmcqueen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 20:05:01 BST 2007

I am not sure this is the correct list for this, but I couldn't find
anything in the documentation for Omega on altering how the results are
presented from a web server.  For example, my indexing occured on a Linux
server that mounts a web share as /mnt/fileserver and I told omindex to
index the /fileserver directory.

My local PCs, however, are all windows boxes that reference the same drive
as F:\

When my results return from the web search, I see the format as
/fileserver/[path to file].   I would rather see it as F:\[path to file].
Is there a way to change this easily?