[Xapian-discuss] Random results for the same query

Alexander Lind malte at webstay.org
Wed Aug 15 16:39:13 BST 2007

Yep, I have done it (using the php bindings).
The call is somewhat different in the perl bindings, but this is what it
looks like in php:

$matches = $enquire->get_mset((int)$this->result_offset,
(int)$this->result_limit, (int)$this->result_min_hits_verified);

So result_offset and result_limit are just the chunk of the result that
I want to extract.
result_min_hits_verified is the number you are after, I set it to
result_limit * results_per_page  (the amount of results a user has opted
to see per page) by default, this ensures the nearest 10 'more results'
links are always accurate.

Alec