[Xapian-discuss] Error related to Xapian::Stem

Kwok-yau Kwong kwokyaukwong at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:21:36 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm currently trying to build an indexer on a db for use with Xapian,
however when I try to make the files I end up with this error:

trec_index.cc:222: error: 'class Xapian::Stem' has no member named
'stem_word'

My supervisor on this project suspects that 'stem_word' could be a
deprecated method,
Can anyone confirm or deny this?
He is using an older version of Xapian with no problems whilst I am using
1.0.2. If it is a deprecated method does anyone know what should I changed
it to?

Many Thanks
Kwok!