[Xapian-discuss] errors with flint database, xapian 1.0.4

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Dec 6 13:00:45 GMT 2007

I prefer not be be cc:-ed on list replies - thanks.

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 06:36:30PM +0600, Vasiliy Sergeev wrote:
> I attached logs of mentioned commands for freshest svn version, jsut
> installed. 111 is for first command and 222 is for the 2nd one.

Yes, that's just yet another variant of the zlib issue.  I've added
a suppression for this variant too.  The "possible memory leaks" aren't
genuine problems either, just std::string stuff (it holds onto blocks
by a pointer to somewhere other than the start).

> >So what does this actually do wrong?
>
> It cause segmentation fault on the command of adding document to xapian DB.

I'm unable to reproduce this by using your example with PHP 5.2.3 on
x86-64 Ubuntu gutsy.  What PHP version are you using?