[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 1.0.5 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Dec 24 03:46:00 GMT 2007

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 06:09:41PM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
> I've uploaded Xapian 1.0.5, which as usual you can download from:
>
> http://www.xapian.org/download.php

Note that you'll need a small patch to be able to build and install the Ruby
bindings for 1.0.5.  See the release notes on the wiki:

    http://wiki.xapian.org/ReleaseNotes/1.0.5

> Search::Xapian 1.0.5.0 and Debian and Ubuntu packages may be delayed by
> the approaching holiday season.

Debian and Ubuntu packages for 1.0.5 are now available from the
xapian.org repo.  The Debian package should be uploaded to Debian
unstable shortly.

Search::Xapian 1.0.5.0 will probably have to wait until the new year.

Merry Xmas!