[Xapian-discuss] ucs2 build of xapian?

Jason Witherspoon jwitherspoon at rainbow.coop
Thu Dec 27 01:53:54 GMT 2007

Hey Olly--

Again, thanks so much for your help and time.  I must now bow out red-facedly, as my entire problem seems to've been caused by an errant:

sys.path.insert(0, "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/")

in my script headers.  Can't remember what I was thinking/why the heck I put that there, but needless to say, removing it solves my problems.

Thanks again!