[Xapian-discuss] PHP searches - not figuring it out

Matt Barnicle mattb at wageslavery.org
Thu Feb 8 06:25:15 GMT 2007

> did you try to run the smoketest.php comes with the php bindings?
>
> it has php4 / php5 versions samples

No, I hadn't tried that..  I didn't even know it existed!  That did the trick.  I see in
there the correct syntax is actually XapianQuery_OP_OR and so on.  For some reason, I
thought for sure I had tried that too..  Maybe I did but something else wasn't working
at the time also.  So it goes...

Thanks Andrey.

And might I suggest, the php examples be updated to reflect the modern syntax?  I would
be happy to do that, for php4 at least.

- Matt