[Xapian-discuss] Indexing specific data.(Help required)

Gupteshwar Joshi gupteshwar.joshi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 10:36:30 GMT 2007

Hello,
 Thank you for your last replies regarding postgres connection.
I will try that sometime but I am approaching bit different way.
I have created some csv out of the postgres database and applying indexing
on that csv.

But problem is that my data is in Devnagari script and I use UTF-8 encoding
for it's support.
By applying some scripting called souindics which extracts sound code out of
the word and
store it with in English letters.
 So, I have to process first with above step and then with xapian
php-binding to index and search .
But in this process my original document gets besides and result appears as
my sound code instead.

So, is there any thing by which I can maintain the reference to original
document?.
Can it be possible to index only specific column of the csv?
Thank you

Regards

--
              (((())))