[Xapian-discuss] Currently off-line

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Jan 8 15:06:45 GMT 2007

Just a note to warn people I've been unavoidably off-line recently.  I'm
at my girlfriend's helping redecorate and we arrived here after xmas to
discover that Bulldog had disconnected her ADSL and phone.  After two days
of calling them every hour or so we eventually got through to someone halfway
competent who actually knew what the problem was rather than just saying that
the tests indicated the line was fine.  They couldn't actually fix it or
anything useful though.

I'm posting this from the local library using gmane's web interface (the
library internet firewall seems to block ssh so I can't check my normal mail).

Hopefully we'll be connected to the internet again soon via Telewest.  Maybe
even tomorrow if the self-install kit arrives and everything works.