[Xapian-discuss] Indexing & Querying multiple fields

M.J. van der Veen forward at mvanderveen.nl
Wed Jan 17 07:43:33 GMT 2007

Ok, it's working better now

However, given these indexed words for 1 record:
Term List for record #1: D19830218 M198302 Q2 Rbeste Rbritanny Rde Rik
Rlievelingssport Rmijn Rpiano Rroeien Rtophit XC:Rgroningen
XCgroningen XGm XNmaarten XP1 XPR1 XS20 XUmaarten Y1983 band beste
britanny de dit idool ik is lievelingssport mijn phantom piano profiel
roeien sjonnies speel titlesong tophit van zelf

How is it possible that I can succesfully find this record by searching with:
P=pianno
DB=profiles
FMT=searchProfiles.xml

And the search fails with:
P=britanny
DB=profiles
FMT=searchProfiles.xml

Is the delve tool actually accurate about the indices? Is there
another way to view them?

Thanks,

Maarten