[Xapian-discuss] Chinese, Japanese, Korean Tokenizer.

☼ 林永忠 ☼ (Yung-chung Lin) henearkrxern at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:29:08 BST 2007

The code has been updated. Now cjk-tokenizer treats the following
characters as CJK characters. Will consider to use some flags to
ignore unwanted character blocks during tokenization.

// 2E80..2EFF; CJK Radicals Supplement
// 3000..303F; CJK Symbols and Punctuation
// 3040..309F; Hiragana
// 30A0..30FF; Katakana
// 3100..312F; Bopomofo
// 3130..318F; Hangul Compatibility Jamo
// 3190..319F; Kanbun
// 31A0..31BF; Bopomofo Extended
// 31C0..31EF; CJK Strokes
// 31F0..31FF; Katakana Phonetic Extensions
// 3200..32FF; Enclosed CJK Letters and Months
// 3300..33FF; CJK Compatibility
// 3400..4DBF; CJK Unified Ideographs Extension A
// 4DC0..4DFF; Yijing Hexagram Symbols
// 4E00..9FFF; CJK Unified Ideographs
// A700..A71F; Modifier Tone Letters
// AC00..D7AF; Hangul Syllables
// F900..FAFF; CJK Compatibility Ideographs
// FE30..FE4F; CJK Compatibility Forms
// FF00..FFEF; Halfwidth and Fullwidth Forms
// 20000..2A6DF; CJK Unified Ideographs Extension B
// 2F800..2FA1F; CJK Compatibility Ideographs Supplement

Best,
Yung-chung Lin