[Xapian-discuss] Checking The Xapian Version

Benny Chan misterchan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 23:56:26 BST 2007

Hello,

I have just made an attempt to install the latest Xapian 1.0.2 on my server
and I could not figure out how to check if the current version of Xapian on
my server is now 1.0.2. I looked at the bin, include, and lib directories
and they all have a recent last modified date so that checks out. However,
when I do things like "delve --version" I get back "delve - xapian-core
0.9.9" which confuses me. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Benny