[Xapian-discuss] Xapian::DocNotFoundError on replace_document? (Called from Search::Xapian)

Eric Parusel ericparusel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:59:31 BST 2007

Hello,

I'm using Xapian 1.0.2 (flint) and matching Search::Xapian.

I'm getting:

'Xapian::DocNotFoundError', which dumps core.

at first it was after adding my 2nd document (to an empty db, although
I don't know if that has any bearing) to the database with a
replace_document() call.

I shifted the first document off the processing stack (moved the file
away), and then it crashed doing a replace_document on the 4th
(previously 5th) document.

Any idea how I can further debug this?  I can't get debugging symbols
in backtraces (there's a core, and I don't know how to activate the
logs or assertions features.

Thanks,
Eric