[Xapian-discuss] query within value range

Mark Clarkson mark.clarkson at smorg.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 22:17:03 BST 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 19:22 +0100, Olly Betts wrote:
> I would recommend avoding NumberValueRangeProcessor currently -
> instead
> just make your own ValueRangeProcessor subclass which does what you
> want.  Or suggest a patch for DateValueRangeProcessor if it's possible
> to cleanly extend it to handle your case.

Thank you both for your help. I'll try both of the above and I'm really
quite excited(!) about trying this new feature asap.

I'll be reindexing my database soon (33GB currently), which takes a
little over a week - due to heavy document parsing, not due to xapian,
so I'm also interested to see what space saving I get with the new
compression feature.

Cheers
Mark.