[Xapian-discuss] DatabaseLockError: Unable to acquire database write lock

tata 668 tata668 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 02:34:35 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm using Xapian on CentOS 4, with the PHP bindings. I'm using it without any modifications or
specials flags ("./configure --prefix=/usr/local")

I sometimes get a "DatabaseLockError: Unable to acquire database write lock" when trying to write to
a database. But I'm not able to reproduce the conditions for this error to occure.

Are there some known situations that can trigger that error?
What are the way to deal with it?

Thank you for your time,

Julien