[Xapian-discuss] DatabaseLockError: Unable to acquire database write lock

Gupteshwar Joshi gupteshwar.joshi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 06:35:20 GMT 2007

>>> DatabaseLockError: Unable to acquire database write lock
I think this is due to the your script terminated forcefully / crashes so
db_lock named
file gets remain which created while processing in the your xapian index
directory. So another attempt restricted as first one has locked itself on
the directory.
  If you remove this lock will get release. (but I don't know how serious it
might be).

--
              (((())))
              (@ @)