[Xapian-discuss] php5 binding

iX Gamerz ixgamerz at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:25:26 GMT 2007

Hi, (bonjour aussi au francophone)

I have installed Xapian 0.9.9 on my Linux Ubuntu dapper drake 6.06 LTS
Distribution with "synaptic Package manager".

I have a repository with about 200000 files (principaly PDF, doc, xls, ).
represent 20Go of data, and I want to index all my files to have a full text
search.

My first question is :
- Can we do that or we can index only html and jpeg?

I succeed in using "omindex" function but...
- How can we use php file to query the quartz database?

Thanks for your help
Best regards

Ix