[Xapian-discuss] set_cutoff <percent_cutoff> [<weight_cutoff>]

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sat May 5 03:26:28 BST 2007

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 07:14:39PM -0700, Kevin Duraj wrote:
> Yes I reload old version xapian-core 0.9.9 but I did tried new version
> xapian-core 0.9.10 and it behaves the same.

I'm suggesting you try *SVN HEAD* not the 0.9.10 release.

You can download snapshot tarballs from here:

http://www.oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/trunk/

> Here is part of my test Perl script ...

Thanks, but a script I can't run isn't much help.  I'll have to spend
time turning it into a working script, and I'm busy beavering away
trying to get 1.0.0 ready for release right now.

Besides, if I did that and it worked for me (which seems likely given
my brief C++ test worked) we won't know if that's because this is
actually already fixed in SVN, or because there's something which
matters in the parts you snipped...