[Xapian-discuss] omindex wrong number of documents

aT atif.ali at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:40:33 BST 2007

Hi ,

I have just installed  xapian-core-0.9.10 with omega-0.9.10  . on a Centos4.4 x86 .

I have a root folder of documents in word and pdf and rtf format .

I ran this  command to generate index on the document

/usr/local/bin/omindex --db /var/lib/omega/data/default --url /omega /opt/lampp/htdocs/omega

This went fine and i idnexed all  my documents and the
http://192.168.1.6/cgi-bin/omega.cgi  page was showing "Searching 4053 documents"

so is cheduled a cron job with the same command in a script and ran it . But omega cgi started showing wrong document number

"Searching 202 documents"

I checked and it is actually searching only this number of documens .

can somone explain this odd behavioour and how can i fix it .

thanks

--
Syed Atif Ali
D. +971 4 3911914