[Xapian-discuss] Creating a nice description of user supplied search terms

Matt Barnicle mattb at wageslavery.org
Fri May 11 21:13:11 BST 2007

How could I go about creating a nice textual description of what the
user searched for in the paged results?  Say for example they search for
banana orange, and I wanted to tell them, "Your search for banana OR
orange produced:", also supporting phrase searching, e.g. "banana cream
pie" orange would say "Your search for 'banana cream pie' OR orange
produced:".  I tried out the $query->get_description() method but the
description is cryptic for casual users.  What do u think, am I chasing
a pipe dream?

Thanks!

- Matt