[Xapian-discuss] Java Binding

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Nov 6 17:48:46 GMT 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 02:19:50PM +0000, James Aylett wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 08:21:52AM -0500, Aleph Thomas wrote:
>
> > I am using ./configure, I attach the config.log, please I need the
> > java work, maybe is the version?,  I am using 0.9.9
>
> You can't post large attachments to the list - as Olly said, please
> attach it to a bug report on bugzilla. Also, try using the latest
> version - 0.9.9 is quite old.

Aleph did actually say in an earlier message that he got the same error
with 1.0.3, but indeed we aren't interested in bugs in 0.9.x at this
point in time unless they also apply to the latest version.

Even if you aren't ready to upgrade to 1.0.x yet, you really want to be
using 0.9.10 - especially for Java since it fixed several bugs and
implemented some missing features.