[Xapian-discuss] problem with add_document() in php-binding for xapian 1.0.4

Vasiliy Sergeev vasiliy.sergeev at sibers.com
Wed Nov 14 08:11:15 GMT 2007

Daniel Ménard wrote:
> Vasiliy Sergeev a écrit :
>> $xapianDoc = new Xapian_Document();
> Xapian_Document (with an underscore) is not a valid xapian class (but
> XapianDocument is) and your code should generate a fatal error 'class
> not found'.
> Do you have anything in your code/configuration which would hide such
> errors?
> It would perhaps explain why you get a segfault (new Xapian_Document()
> return null and null->add_value() hangs).
>
> Just a guess...

Hi Daniel,
Sorry for confusion.
I am using my own php-classes based on original php-wrapper. So class
Xapian_Document is the same as XapianDocument, just name is a bit
different. That was done for autoloading php5 ability. This is not the
case since this code works fine on xapian 0.9.10, php 5.2.2 (CLI).
I have made valgrind with executing my php-script. If it helps I could
post valgrind's log, but it is 9Kb. Is there any way to atach files to
discussion?