[Xapian-discuss] Re: Xapian-discuss Digest, Vol 40, Issue 15

Emmanuel Eckard emmanuel.eckard at epfl.ch
Thu Sep 13 14:08:03 BST 2007

These doubles will often amount to probabilities, though to stay generic, it
would be safer to assume that they do not necessarily.

I understand that fitting Xapian with a generic interface for research goes
somewhat against its optimisations for retrieval speed. I don't know in which
measure it could be possible to offer these features as supplementary
packages or as configure options.

--
Emmanuel Eckard
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, EPFL

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\                        - against microsoft attachments