[Xapian-discuss] can n e one please help me with this

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Sep 13 15:20:38 BST 2007

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 03:10:18PM +0100, syed ahmed wrote:
> hi all,  could ne one help me by telling me whether the following
> features are available in xapian.if possible with a link to the
> reference page in documentation...

Please don't repeatedly post the same message.

The list of things you ask about is very long and it would take a long
time to respond thoroughly.  I can't speak for why anyone else hasn't
replied yet, but personally I'm very busy at present and already have a
backlog of unanswered mail.  In this situation, I have to prioritise
and so I'll tend to first try to help those who show signs that they've
tried to help themselves first.

You could answer many of these questions trivially for yourself by
looking at the Xapian website (hint: start with the features page) or
searching the documentation.