[Xapian-discuss] upgrading from Xapian 0.9.9 to 1.0.2: Couldn't detect type of database

tata 668 tata668 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 01:39:53 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm finally trying to upgrade to a new Xapian version, on a new server. From Xapian 0.9.9 to 1.0.2.

I'm using a Quartz backend, the PHP bindings and a CentOS 5 machine (old server is CentOS 4).

I moved the Xapian database files on my new server, which has Xapian 1.0.2 just installed. When
trying to open a database to read from it, I get this error:

"DatabaseOpeningError: Couldn't detect type of database"

Is there something I forgot to do for my update to work?

Thanks for the help!

Julien