[Xapian-discuss] Deprecation policy question

Alexander Lind malte at webstay.org
Tue Sep 25 20:04:38 BST 2007

I agree. With a relatively small group of developers, I think you should
pick the option that minimizes maintenance work and maximizes the time
you can spend on developing new features.
Keeping their code up to date and compatible with the latest xapian code
is not much to ask from users, I think.
And if users don't always have time to update their code when the API
changes they can always hold off with upgrading xapian.

Alec