[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 1.0.3 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sat Sep 29 02:38:17 BST 2007

I've uploaded Xapian 1.0.3, which as usual you can download from:

http://www.xapian.org/download.php

This release includes a few new features and also some bug fixes.  For
an overview see:

http://wiki.xapian.org/ReleaseOverview/1.0.3

The full lists of user-visible changes are linked to from there, and are
also available via the "[news]" links on the download page.

As always, if you encounter problems, please report them here, or to
the bugtracker.

I'm away next week.  I hope to sort out Search::Xapian 1.0.3.0 before
I go, but I doubt I'll have time to update the debian packages.