[Xapian-discuss] 1.0.6 Python bindings

Tom Mortimer tom at lemurconsulting.com
Tue Apr 8 14:54:39 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm having some trouble using the match decider variant of get_mset()
with the 1.0.6 release. It used to be that (say)

	enquire.get_mset(0, 10, 10, None, my_match_decider)

worked (my_match_decider is an instance of a Python subclass of
xapian.MatchDecider). But now that produces the error

	TypeError: in method 'Enquire_get_mset', argument 6 of type
'Xapian::MatchDecider const *'

I also get a similar error with

	enquire.get_mset(0, 10, None, my_match_decider)
	enquire.get_mset(0, 10, 10, None, my_match_decider, None)

Looking at xapian.i, all of these should be bound (I think).  Any ideas?

cheers,
Tom