[Xapian-discuss] Databases on Windows

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Sun Apr 13 19:28:39 BST 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 07:01:11PM +0100, Colin Bell wrote:

> Call stack:
>
> >	ntdll.dll!7c9012b4()
>  	[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded
> for ntdll.dll]
>  	kernel32.dll!7c80e095()
>  	kernel32.dll!7c801a31()
>  	myTest.exe!FlintLock::lock()  + 0x2a bytes
>  	myTest.exe!FlintDatabase::get_database_write_lock()  + 0x48 bytes

It's been years since I debugged under VisualStudio, but this looks
like there isn't debug information built into the Xapian binary itself
(or perhaps just not very much; looks like it's got symbols from a
static Xapian library?) - we really need line numbers to start
figuring out what's going on here.