[Xapian-discuss] Website outage

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Apr 18 03:04:20 BST 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:44:22AM +0000, Richard Boulton wrote:
> The xapian website http://xapian.org/ (and the wiki and bugzilla) are
> currently offline.  This is due to problems with connectivity to the
> machine hosting them.
>
> This affects only the main website, the wiki and bugzilla.  We hope to
> get the main website back up shortly; it is likely that the wiki and
> bugzilla will take a little longer.

OK, at long last, the wiki and bug tracker are back, as are SVN
snapshots which had stopped working due to the server move.

The wiki and bug tracker are now migrated to trac, on
http://trac.xapian.org/ - redirects are in place for the old URLs
(but the one to redirect old bug entries needs a prod from James).

If you spot a missing redirect, or indeed any other issues, please let
us know.

I couldn't migrate accounts from both moin and bugzilla, as they use
different password hashing schemes (also many people have accounts on
both).  I chose to keep the bugzilla accounts.