[Xapian-discuss] Problem with search results beyond first page in Omega

Yevgeny Binder pion at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 20 05:07:55 BST 2008

I'm running Omega with a shell command in PHP to perform a search and
then post-process the results. I get plenty of results and I can sort
them and specify other CGI parameters just fine. However, when I try
to view page results past the first page (i.e., by specifying the CGI
parameter #=3 or [=3), it always returns the first page instead. This
happens even if I set the parameters xDB equal to DB, xP equal to P,
and xFILTERS equal to
$html{$filters} from my format page. The exact parameters are, for
example:

DB
=
xap_db
&xDB
=
xap_db
&P
=
'electron
'&xP
=
'electron
'&DEFAULTOP
=
AND
&COLLAPSE
=
0
&HITSPERPAGE
=
20&FMT=customquery&[=2&B=XPAGETYPEp&B=XORDERABLE1&xFILTERS=XORDERABLE1-
XPAGETYPEp---A-0

Manually setting TOPDOC to a multiple of HITSPERPAGE doesn't change
anything either. Can anyone offer any insight on why this is happening?

Thank you,
Yevgeny Binder