[Xapian-discuss] Patches

Frank Bruzzaniti frank.bruzzaniti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 02:19:37 BST 2008

OK Cool thanks.

I was thinking about using some of the inotify userland  tools
inotify-tools to script something.

E.g. I've come across some examples where people use inotify to envoke
clam avtivirus for example to scan a file when it's changed or added.

My question is do you think this is an acceptable path to take?

Is there a way to envoke omindex to scan a single file from the command
line?