[Xapian-discuss] Always returning ALL the documents matching a query

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Mon Dec 29 17:19:42 GMT 2008

If anyone is interested, I've knocked up a slightly-more-complex
indexer in Python (which does the same as simpleindex but with a
couple of values based on the character and term length of the
document), and written simple examples of using the MultiValueSorter
and the NumberValueRangeProcessor.

At some point hopefully these will make their way into the
distribution, but I want to run them past Richard & Olly first (one
may be more complex than we want as an example). For the time being
I've put them up on my site and linked to them from the wiki:
<http://tartarus.org/james/computers/xapian/examples/>.