[Xapian-discuss] Multiple filters with PHP? How to?

athlon athlonf athlonkmf at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 21:25:15 GMT 2008

Yes there are documents matching both boolean terms:

Using filter G68 gives me 219 results

Parsed query is: Xapian::Query((Zandi:(pos=1) FILTER G68))

Using filter XAUTHORID5 gives me 19 results

Parsed query is: Xapian::Query((Zandi:(pos=1) FILTER XAUTHORID5))

But on a different subject:
If I want to filter at datetime and string, how should I do that?

 author = "the author"
$qarray[] = new XapianQuery('Athe author');
Won't give anything

As well: startdate = ">01-01-2008"