[Xapian-discuss] xapian with MinGW

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Jan 10 02:04:41 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 10:47:44PM +0200, Adi Oanca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > > #5  0xffffffff in ?? ()
> >
> > Hmm, I wonder if we've called a method on a NULL object pointer here...
>
>    I think I have look at parameters yesterday, none of them was NULL.
>    I'll double-check.

Sorry, which parameters?

> The result is:
>
> $ make check-TESTS

Erm, why "make check-TESTS" rather than "make check"?

> Running test '' under ./btreetest.exe
> FAIL: btreetest.exe

Hmm, there's a bug in the runtest script - it doesn't cope with the .exe
extension on the test programs.  As a quick fix, edit line 36 of
tests/runtest by adding .exe - i.e. "  *test.exe) ;;".

I think this didn't used to be an issue as the test programs had sh
wrapper scripts.