[Xapian-discuss] Getting started with Xapian in Perl

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Thu Jul 3 07:58:17 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 04:29:24AM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:

> > BTW the first Perl link doesn't work - 403
> > http://svn.xapian.org/examples/?root=Search-Xapian
>
> Looks like a permissions problem on the new server - is this easy to
> fix, James?  If not, I should sort out migrating Search-Xapian into
> the main SVN tree with a bit more urgency...

This is search-xapian in the Xapian SVN user, so it's already in SVN,
just not in the main repo. It's possible some permissions in there are
wrong, but I don't remember who set that up (certainly wasn't me), so
I'm not sure what to look for.

Everything looks broadly right to me, but I'm not used to playing with
the internal SVN files yet...