[Xapian-discuss] error in Xapian::Search

Ron Kass ron at pidgintech.com
Wed Mar 5 15:06:02 GMT 2008

True..
Three values were: empty value, 100 and 1000
The first value, being the Start, must be specified explicitly (using 0
in this case) rather than using undef value.
Thanks Olly.

ps.
Our real issue with Xapian currently is actually with remote database
slowness and instability (using tcpSrv).
If anyone interesting in getting to the bottom of it, we would
appreciate your insight regarding errors with: Got exception
NetworkError: Received EOF and other such errors.

Best regards,
Ron