[Xapian-discuss] Enquire set_cutoff problem

Donato Di Leo ddileo at edisoft.it
Fri Mar 7 09:44:30 GMT 2008

while testing Xapian we found out that the function set_cutoff doesn't
work when called from php

on calling set_cutoff this error occurs:

Fatal error: No matching function for overloaded 'Enquire_set_cutoff' in
/srv/www/htdocs/xapian.php on line 702

I tried with one and two parameters but the error is always the same.

I saw the function definition in xapian.php and I think I'm using it in
a good way

I tried:
  $enquire->set_cutoff($threshold);
and
  $enquire->set_cutoff($threshold,0.0);
and
  $enquire->set_cutoff(70,0.0);
and
  $enquire->set_cutoff(70);

where of course $enquire is well defined and in any case the error is
the same.

of course the other functions like   $enquire->set_sort_by_value()  work
fine.

I'm stopped waiting for a solution for this very important problem.

Thx
Donato