[Xapian-discuss] Xapian performance testing

Kevin Duraj kevin.softdev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 19:05:23 GMT 2008

I have encountered the same issue having slow queries when term
contain dash characters.

I do not have solution except that I replaced the '-' with 'dash'
inside of the index.
Example: 'd-link', 's-video' as temporary solution: ' ddashlink', ' sdashvideo'

Perhaps we could address this slowness issue of dash characters in the
near future.

Kevin Duraj
http://myhealthcare.com