[Xapian-discuss] Performance of range searches

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sat Nov 1 18:09:53 GMT 2008

On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 04:34:17AM -0700, Alex Neth wrote:
> I seem to be using 1.0.5 which the latest version available from the
> site I was linked to last week.'

The latest sources are available from http://xapian.org/download

You don't say what platform this is, but it sounds like you're using
pre-built packages from some third party - we don't really have any
control over how up-to-date such packages are.  So if you want newer
packages, you'll either need to politely request whoever it is to update
their packages, or build Xapian for yourself from source.