[Xapian-discuss] Query::MatchAll

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Oct 6 12:13:49 BST 2008

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 06:50:46PM +0800, Allen wrote:
> int main(int argc, char *argv[])
> [...]

Sigh.  We're getting closer.  But that's not the *complete compilable*
example I'm after - it's missing all the "#include" directives, and
perhaps other required stuff.

What I'm after is something I can compile and then run to recreate this
problem.  Then I can poke it with debugging tools to work out what's
going on.  And if your example works for me, I can be sure that it's not
because we're using different code so we can move on to looking how our
environments differ.  I'm *NOT* just after some code to read.

It would actually be simpler for you to attach the full source file than
trim it down.  And it would save me the tedious job of having to
recreate all the lines you carefully chopped out.