[Xapian-discuss] Query::MatchAll

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Oct 6 12:59:00 BST 2008

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 12:22:13PM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:
> Thankyou!  I can reproduce it with these - investigating...

OK, I've found the cause.  The document lengths mean that we get weights,
but if you test on a large messy database with a lot of documents with
length 1, then the top 10 all have the same high weight and you get all
100% entries in the MSet (which is why neither Richard nor I could
reproduce when we tried).

The attached patch fixes this for me.  I'll distill your example into
a testcase and commit it.