[Xapian-discuss] Xapian Birthday Pubmeet, Cambridge UK

Charlie Hull charlie at juggler.net
Thu Sep 11 09:26:45 BST 2008

Hi all,

We had a pubmeet last night to celebrate Xapian's 9th birthday.
Attending were Charlie Hull, Tom Mortimer, Richard Boulton and Chris
Dawes (all from Lemur Consulting), Paul Rudin (Xamaral) and James Aylett.

We talked about Xapian (mainly on build systems and documentation) and
also about what we should do *next* year to mark the 10th anniversary.
One suggestion was a conference of some kind (perhaps an
'unconference'). We'll keep you posted, but if this happens it's likely
to be in September 2009 in London. Hopefully we can invite people who've
built interesting stuff with Xapian to talk.

Cheers

Charlie