[Xapian-discuss] Adding terms of more than one word with PHP bindings

Yannick Warnier ywarnier at beeznest.org
Sat Sep 13 02:57:27 BST 2008

Hi there,

One of my employees working on a script with the PHP bindings for Xapian
(1.0.5) is having a hard time finding how to add terms of more than one
word to a Xapian document. So far we have the right procedure to add
one-word terms, but somehow adding them with the:
  term: firstword secondword term: secondterm
doesn't seem to work.

Now I'm pretty sure there is a way, and the previously mentioned
employee has found Djapian doc explaining how to use something with
firstword(l=3) AND secondword(l=2) or something like that, but honestly
he got lost in the haze of the whole thing.

Is there a proper documentation on how to do that, somewhere on the
wiki, that we wouldn't have found?

Yannick