[Xapian-discuss] Binaries now available for Windows

Charlie Hull charlie at juggler.net
Tue Apr 7 12:08:23 BST 2009

Hi all,

We're now offering pre-built Windows binaries for Xapian examples, tools
and bindings for PHP, Python, Java-swig, Ruby and C#. You can find them at
http://www.flax.co.uk/xapian.shtml

I'd appreciate any feedback from those with more experience in a
particular language - for example I've built one-click installable
packages for Python, but I'm not sure if there's equivalents for the
other languages. Any more rigourous testing of the binaries would also
be appreciated, as I've only done minimal smoketests on Windows XP.

Best regards

Charlie