[Xapian-discuss] Database inflate error

Jason Chapin jason at roasted.org
Wed Apr 8 16:02:53 BST 2009

Greetings all,

For reasons I don't understand I'm getting this error trying to perform
a search with the PHP bindings:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DatabaseError:
inflate failed (invalid stored block lengths)' in
/home/chapin/fssfsearch/Search/htdocs/inc/xapian.php:508 Stack trace: #0
/home/chapin/fssfsearch/Search/htdocs/inc/xapian.php(508):
msetiterator_get_document(Resource id #12) #1
/home/chapin/fssfsearch/Search/htdocs/search.php(118):
XapianMSetIterator->get_document() #2 {main} thrown in
/home/chapin/fssfsearch/Search/htdocs/inc/xapian.php on line 508

Googling this particular database error turned up nothing. Also in an
attempt to fix the problem I deleted and rebuild the database. Still
same error.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

--