[Xapian-discuss] perl binding examples

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Apr 17 00:22:02 BST 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 05:57:10PM -0500, NM wrote:
> Let me know privately if you can and would like to assist.  If this
> discussion forum is not the appropriate place to make this request,
> please accept my apologies.  If so, any pointers on where to go for
> this kind of xapian help would be appreciated.

There's actually a "Commercial Support" page on the website:

http://xapian.org/support

I'm certainly happy to do bespoke Xapian work in Perl (through Oligarchy
Ltd).  I'll contact you off-list.

I'd imagine there must be others able and willing to provide
Xapian-related services, particular for building systems using Xapian,
but nobody else has asked to be added to that list yet.