[Xapian-discuss] Subversion Repository Upgraded

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sun Apr 26 15:07:28 BST 2009

I've dumped and reloaded the subversion repository.  For a few minutes,
anonymous access was broken until we worked out that svnserve hadn't
been restarted when we upgraded to SVN 1.5 last year!  Sorry if anyone
hit that.

Now that's fixed, everything seems to be working properly, but please
do report any problems.

The dump and reload means the repo is two format versions newer, which
means we've picked up some delta improvements from SVN 1.4 which make
the repository on the server ~12% smaller, and also some changes in SVN
1.5 to improve the speed of merging between branches.  And since
anonymous access is now running on a newer server version, some things
will work faster now (at least if you're using SVN 1.5 or newer as your
client).