[Xapian-discuss] Problem with xapian-core

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Mon Apr 27 21:09:05 BST 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 05:06:09PM -0300, Marcos Zimmermann wrote:

> I did the make install command as you told me. But still the error. Take a
> look at the result below

I'm struggling to see what you think the error is. "make[?]: Nothing
to be done..." just means that for the action you're doing, some parts
of the Xapian tree don't need anything done.

If you want to know it's worked, so `sudo make install && echo hi` or
something. Or just check that everything's installed in /opt properly
and that you can build against it. (Check something like
/opt/bin/xapian-config.)

  James Aylett

  talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - uncertaintydivision.org