[Xapian-discuss] Test POD without testing POD Coverage (Was: RT#48221)

Jonathan Yu jonathan.i.yu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:41:02 BST 2009

Hi:

I'm re-reporting this bug here since Olly Betts informs me that I
filed the bug in the wrong place.

There's currently no way to just test the POD, without testing POD coverage.

The following patch to t/03podcoverage.t allows this:
-plan skip_all => 'set TEST_POD to enable this test' unless $ENV{TEST_POD};
+plan skip_all => 'set TEST_POD_COVERAGE to enable this test' unless
$ENV{TEST_POD_COVERAGE};

We currently apply this patch in the Debian package for this module,
because there are lots of coverage issues, but we'd still like to test
the POD on our build daemons.

Cheers,

Jonathan